Saturday 7 June 2008

Cumbria

I had a lovely time in Cumbria with my mum and dad, apart from the final few days being marred by a letter from work.

I visited Workington Infirmary and bumped into Barbara, Claire, Margaret & Angela, it was really nice having a quick catch up! I also met up with Bev and went out for tea with her, we had a good gossip as usual!

It was great fun picking Jason up from school and I even bumped into one of my old school mates Julie Parker, who was picking her little girl up! We had a brief little chat, and she was lovely.

On the way back we stopped off for breakfast at Little Chef and we saw some lovely old caravans on their way to Appleby fair!



I came back home to a lovely surprise, Dave had taken the day off work to surprise me! I was so chuffed and emotional!

And the central heating was all finished! It's great having hot water when you want it! And I was surprised how good the house was, I was expecting to come home to mess!

No comments: