Sunday 11 March 2012

Project Life

Well again I have neglected you blog, sorry! Life just seems to run away with me, I haven't managed any scrapping since the Sarah's Cards retreat last year, so I have decided to try a different route since I really enjoyed doing a December Dhttp://www.blogger.com/img/blank.gifaily.

I have started a new project this year, 'Project Life' after seeing Rachel's and Jen's versions at the retreat last November. Thanks Rach!

I wasn't sure how to go about it and whether I would be able to keep up, I originally thought I would do a double layout per month, but then soon realised my January was that busy I would never fit it all into a DLO. So I have gone down the weekly route but I don't have to stick to it all through the year, we will see how it goes. Thanks Helen for answering all my questions with regards to this, I am sure I was a pain lol

I have kept up with it so far by just printing photo's off each week and leaving gaps for journalling. I have a real problem with choosing just one photo, so to cram as many as I can in (my usual trick) I have used Picassa to make photo collages.

It's definitely not the best Project Life I have seen, and I wasn't sure whether to share it, but at the end of the day, now I have got up to date I love it!

Front page has not yet been completed;

Week 1







There is a 6x12 photo insert due to having too many photo's to put in, but I haven't taken a picture because there is someone who doesn't like their photo being on the internet. You will probably see a few photos with faces blurred out due to this reason as we go along.

Week 2:







Week 3:







Week 4:







Week 5:







Week 6:





I had a go at making my own printed journaling card on this week, it's not turned out too bad!



Week 7:







Week 8:







Week 9:







Week 10







Lets hope I can keep up with the next 10 weeks!

Thanks for looking xx

2 comments:

Rachel said...

wow very proud of you, it looks great hun x

Kathy said...

This looks great, a brilliant record!