Saturday 31 March 2012

Sarah's Cards Challenge

I've been scrapping again, yes don't fall of your chair!

I was inspired by Ifa's challenge to scrap about work on the Sarah's Cards Blog

Here is my entry;


I'm really pleased with it, it's something I hadn't thought of scrapping before, and I had recently come across some photo's of the places where I worked years ago.  So it all fit together nicely using Helen's tutorial on how to make a photo strip in Picassa. (Which I can't find just at the moment!) 

There is some hidden journalling which tells the story of my working life so far, 25 years!  I'm not sure if the fact that I have been working for 25 years is so scary or the fact I have 25 years still to go!

Thanks for looking!






5 comments:

Jenga said...

Great LO hun xxx Loved seeing you last weekend xxx

Natalie Jane said...

Love love love :-) I am glad yu have moved over to the white card side ;) great page!!!!
Nat xox

Ifa said...

Gorgeous page Trina, I love it.

Nat said...

Lovely Trina, love the clustering vs white space design. Thanks for playing along with our challenge xxx

Helsbells said...

Yay! A photo strip! Really effective way to document your working life.

Thanks for taking part in our challenge love :)