Saturday 10 April 2010

What a fab Easter Weekend!

WARNING - MARATHON BLOG AHEAD! Read on at your own risk!

My sister, Roanne, Brother in law, David, and nephew, Jason travelled down from Cumbria for the weekend.

We had a great time, we really enjoyed having them to stay and hopefully we haven't put them off coming again!









Saturday we went to Tropical World to see the baby Meerkats and for a walk in Roundhay park, then off to the Whiterose centre and had tea at Nando's! (Their first ever Nando's!!)











I couldn't take as many pictures as I had wanted to cos my camera lense was constantly steamed up! (You will probably breath a sigh of relief) lol










Smile for the camera!


I wish she would go away with that camera!

I've had enough now!

Lets get out of here..!





Look at my knees!




Hmmm not sure about this Uncle David!

oooooh maybe it's not so bad after all!

Oh I like this better!



Sunday first we had an egg hunt in our back garden,

Photo's to follow...

Then we went to Temple Newsam, and finally to the Harvester for lunch.
































We had the best weekend :o)

Told you it was a marathon blog!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you always happy ...


Keep A Green Tree in your Heart.....
The singing birds will SURELY come.....

Kathy said...

wow look at her growing up so fast, it looks like you had a great day. I love the swing photos