Monday 22 December 2008

Shopping Trip to Leeds

Wow I actually managed to get into Leeds on the train today! I dropped Dave off in the morning to catch the train and noticed the carpark was empty so I rushed home and got ready, then back to the station and luckily there were still spaces.

My first stop was to buy Dave's christmas pressy, then New Look for some new clothes. I then went to meet Dave for lunch. I called in at work to see Julie on reception so she could see Chloe, who was soo cute, she kept giggling for her and my heart felt like it was going to burst! I think Julie fell in love with her!

We managed to get a bit more christmas shopping done and got the 3pm train home before the rush hour started, when I would have never managed to get the pram on the train because they are so busy.

What a fab day! I wish we could do this more!

No comments: